Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Red Dead Redemption


Red Dead Redeption is technically another sequel, albeit for a very old game. Its a sequel to Red Dead Revolver, a game for the original Xbox, and was basically a linear shoot the bad guys type game. Red Dead Redemption is a sandbox free roaming game. I think its a great improvement. I'm a big fan of sandbox games because they let me do the things i can't do in real life. I like to think of RDR as a cross between Grand Theft Auto and Gun. You have free range of the entire game, and you can do anything you want, whether that be shooting random people or gambling or doing shots of whiskey in a saloon. The combat system is pretty good too. Shooting is fun and there are quite a few guns. Some downsides are in this game however. You barely have any health, three bullets and your dead. However any downside is drowned out by the huge amounts of great content. I give it a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment